As a Kerio Certified Partner, we offer a full installation, configuration and monitoring service for Kerio Control, Kerio Connect and Kerio Operator.
With comprehensive support via our remote support utilities, whether you purchased the product from us or not, why go anywhere else?
Installation and configuration is tailored to each client and determined by the type of connectivity, internet services, number of users and working preferences. We don’t always need to be on-site to complete installation. Especially if you’re considering a software licence only option.
Prior to installation, we will require some specifics. This will ensure we confirgure your new hardware exactly as you need. This information required is relevant to each Kerio Product, here follows a few examples:-
- Type of Internet you have ( e.g., ADSL, Lease Line, EFM, Satellite )
- Internet Service provider & login details.
- How many computers/devices you have on the network
- How many users you need to protect
- How many users (if any) require VPN
- Domain names, registration details and login details. We can assist with this if required.
- Details of any SSL Certificates
- Number of mailboxes and email addresses required
- How mail is currently accessed
- Details of the Server hardware you intend your Kerio software to be installed on
- Details of all tel/fax numbers, provider and login access
- If you need to port your number in or if you want new numbers.
- How many users and if any of those work remotely.
- If you have or would like Voip
- Type of phones required such as desk phones, portable handsets or a combination of both
- Type of functionality/features expected/required
You may choose not to have Kerio installed on-site (on-premise). If so we can offer both Kerio Connect and Kerio Operator as a hosted Service. This way you can enjoy the benefits of the products without having to invest in the Hardware and infrastructure. To find out more about our hosted Kerio range, click here.
Whether you’re looking for a Secure Firewall, Mailserver or PBX, we are here to help and look forward to hearing from you. Feel free to get in touch here, call us on: 0114 3540254 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org