IT Support in Sheffield
Welcome to Remote and on-site IT support from IT Wireless (UK) Ltd.
Based in Dinnington, Sheffield, we provide IT Support, Solutions and Consultancy to small and medium-sized businesses.
How can IT Wireless (UK) Ltd help my business?
First and foremost, we go to great lengths to keep your business up and running and staff working. It’s just what we do!
Whilst most of our Customers just want the issue rectified, we are more than happy to give an in depth explanation of any particular problem. However we value your time and try not to hold you up any longer than is necessary. That way, you can get back to doing what you do best.
To ensure support is given to the right department and member of staff in the quickest possible time. We will take time to understand your business priorities are for you and your team. This includes:
- Existing IT Infrastructure, Type of Connectivity and Operating Systems?
- Key programs you rely on to keep business operational and backup routines?
- Which Staff/team members need access to your company data and how they typically access?
What IT equipment is your business using to operate day to day?
- Multiple servers (physical & virtual) located at business premise or each site
- Company server or Desktop PC located at business premises
- My Laptop/macbook, phone and tablet goes wherever I go.
Why choose IT Wireless (UK) Ltd?
- PRIORITY RESPONSE. We prioritise our efforts in getting you and your team up and running in the quickest possible time. By taking time to understand what is mission critical and time critical for your business, team and customers to ensure our efforts and support are focused in the right area.
- We want you to be FULL CONTROL of your domain, website, emails & company data. Our aim is to bring any security issues and registration errors to your attention that you should know about. We will either rectify on your behalf and may request levels of authorisation or simply tell you what you need to do to correct yourself.
- FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS to suit your budget and your work preferences. We believe in value for money and choice. So when quoting, will always try to find the most cost-effective solutions and follow up with a conversation either over the telephone or in person to go through any areas that may not be easy to understand.
Whilst we cannot stop things going wrong, we strongly believe in taking preventative and precautionary measures to help eliminate known issues.
Customised solutions for you and your team
To ensure support is prioritised accordingly, we take time to understand which users need access to which systems and how. Once everyone is working again, we can then look at how best to future-proof your infrastructure. To eliminate any future vulnerabilities that may arise.
Even if the fault is with your telecom provider we will speak to them on your behalf. Furthermore, not only will we get you a resolution, we may even be able to get you a better deal.
We appreciate that IT can be difficult to understand. So wherever possible try to make it as easy as possible for our clients to understand. So, if you’re looking for help with your existing IT infrastructure or creating one from scratch. Get in touch with us today on 0114 3540254.
Connect with us
Whether you know what kind of IT support you’re looking for or not, we are here to help. Don’t just take our word for it, why not check out our customer reviews here, or on Yell.com, Google and Trust Pilot.
Feel free to connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn where you can follow, like or share. Call us today on: 0114 3540254 or 01909 200107, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch here or try our CALLBACK request below.
We look forward to assisting you and your team.