IT Support in Sheffield
Based in Dinnington, Sheffield. IT Wireless (UK) Ltd provide a range of IT Support, Backup + recovery solutions for small to medium-sized businesses.
Whether Linux, Windows or Mac-based, our aim is to ensure…
- Your Data is SECURE
- Your Network is MONITORED
- Your Backups can be RESTORED
Welcome to Remote and on-site IT support from IT Wireless (UK) Ltd.
If you’re looking for a high-quality IT Support provider. You’re in the right place. IT Wireless is one of Sheffield’s best providers for all things IT. Whether you need support with your networks, helping out with keeping your information backed up, or making sure your data is secured we’ll have you covered. For the better part of the last decade, we’ve been providing Sheffield, and the surrounding areas such as Rotherham and Dinnington with high quality IT solutions and support.
We’ve spent this time not only helping other companies with our own expertise, but providing the best possible service and support we can. This is because we pride ourselves in our customer service. We know that IT can be difficult to understand. So, we make sure to make it as easy to understand for our clients as possible.
As an IT Support company, our service encompasses many aspects of technology your business may need. From IT maintenance, for Networks, Servers, your software licence and much more. This means we can help your business in its day to day running, and maintain order with your computer systems. We also offer hosting services, from SSLs for your websites to VOiP systems to provide efficient telecommunications for your business. Because every company needs some form of IT we make sure our services are accessible to all. If you’re not good with technological language. We’ll make sure our support explains things in a way you understand, and if you want complete control of your systems, we’ll make that happen. With us, you’re in good hands.
So, if you’re looking for IT Support in Dinnington, Rotherham or Sheffield, get in touch with us today on 0114 3540254.
IT Maintenance (Hyper-V, VMWare, Windows + MacOS)
- Network Protection + Monitoring
- Server Management, Backup + Restore
- Licence Renewals + System Updates
- Website Security + Maintenance
- User Access + Password Management
- Telecoms Assist
- SSL Websites + Company Intranet
- Professional Email to match your domain
- VoIP Telephone System + single extensions
- Backup + Recovery on all Hosted Solutions
Software Licences (Linux, Windows, MacOS, iOS + Android)
- GFI Partner (Kerio Control, Kerio Connect + Kerio Operator)
- Altaro Unlimited & Standard Backup Software
- F-Secure + Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- 3CX 4-512 SC VoIP Telephone Systems
- Microsoft Server 2016 + Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Plus all of this…
- Migrate your Business Website, Emails and VoIP Telephone system to a secure platform.
- Moving Office – Ensuring business continuity during the relocation of your servers, workstations and VoIP Phones.
- Secure VPN, Firewall + Unified Wi-Fi solutions (Supply, configure + setup users)
- SSL Certificates, MX + DNS records + Secure Email (Supply, configure + Authenticate)
- Hyper-V + VMWare Server Virtualisation (Supply, configure + test)
- VoIP Telephone Systems + single extensions (Supply + Configure)
- Virus/Malware Removal + Protection (Supply, install, scan + remove)
- Portable Media Backup + Restore (Supply, setup + test)
Why choose IT Wireless (UK) Ltd?
- PRIORITY RESPONSE. We prioritise our efforts in getting you and your team up and running in the quickest possible time. By taking time to understand what is mission critical and time critical for your business, team and customers to ensure our efforts and support are focused in the right area.
- We want you to be FULL CONTROL of your domain, website, emails & company data. Our aim is to bring any security issues and registration errors to your attention that you should know about. We will either rectify on your behalf and may request levels of authorisation or simply tell you what you need to do to correct yourself.
- FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS to suit your budget and your work preferences. We believe in value for money and choice. So when quoting, will always try to find the most cost-effective solutions and follow up with a conversation either over the telephone or in person to go through any areas that may not be easy to understand.
Whilst we cannot stop things going wrong, we strongly believe in taking preventative and precautionary measures to help eliminate known issues.
Customised solutions for you and your team
To ensure support is prioritised accordingly, we take time to understand which users need access to which systems and how. Once everyone is working again, we can then look at how best to future-proof your infrastructure. To eliminate any future vulnerabilities that may arise.
Even if the fault is with your telecom provider we will speak to them on your behalf. Furthermore, not only will we get you a resolution, we may even be able to get you a better deal.
Connect with us
Whether you know what kind of IT support you’re looking for or not, we are here to help. Don’t just take our word for it, why not check out our customer reviews here, or on Yell.com, Google and Trust Pilot.
Feel free to connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn where you can follow, like or share. Call us today on: 0114 3540254 or 01909 200107, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch here or try our CALLBACK request below.
We look forward to assisting you and your team.