IT Support in Sheffield
Welcome to Remote and on-site IT support from IT Wireless (UK) Ltd.
Based in Dinnington, Sheffield, we provide IT Support, Solutions and Consultancy to small and medium-sized businesses.
How can IT Wireless (UK) Ltd help me and my business?
Whilst we cannot stop things going wrong, we strongly believe in taking preventative and precautionary measures to help eliminate known issues. Whether office based or working from home, we support all members of staff regardless of the timezone they are working!
First and foremost, we value your time and will not hold you or your staff up any longer than is necessary. We go to great lengths to keep your business up and running and staff working. We like to understand your business priorities and the way every member of staff prefers to work. It’s just what we do!
Whether your businesses needs an IT Infrastructure or simply needs maintaining or updating, we can help and advise and resolve your IT issues in the quickest possible time, so you and your team can get back to doing what you and your team do best.
- No Infrastructure? No problem, we can supply and install a simple setup that meets the demands of your business and team. Where everyone can access core systems whenever and however they need
- Existing Infrastructure? We can help by assessing what you have and how everyone needs to work. Support, advice to get the best out of what you have or ways it can improve security, speed and overall functionality.
What IT equipment does your business rely on to operate day to day?
- 1 x laptop and phone/tablet or 2-5 Desktops/laptops/macboooks
- Company server & Desktop PC located at business premises
- Multiple servers (physical & virtual) located at business premise or each site
Why choose IT Wireless (UK) Ltd?
- PRIORITY RESPONSE. We prioritise our efforts in getting you and your team up and running in the quickest possible time. By taking time to understand what is mission critical and time critical for your business, team and customers to ensure our efforts and support are focused in the right area.
- FULL CONTROL of your domain, website, emails & company data. Our aim is to bring any security issues and registration errors to your attention that you should know about. We will either rectify on your behalf and may request levels of authorisation or simply tell you what you need to do to correct yourself.
- FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS to suit your budget and your work preferences. We believe in value for money and choice. So when quoting, will always try to find the most cost-effective solutions and follow up with a conversation either over the telephone or in person to go through any areas that may not be easy to understand.
Whilst we cannot stop things going wrong, we strongly believe in taking preventative and precautionary measures to help eliminate known issues.
Customised solutions for you and your team
To ensure support is prioritised accordingly, we take time to understand which users need access to which systems and how. Once everyone is working again, we can then look at how best to future-proof your infrastructure. To eliminate any future vulnerabilities that may arise.
Even if the fault is with your telecom provider we will speak to them on your behalf. Furthermore, not only will we get you a resolution, we may even be able to get you a better deal.
We appreciate that IT can be difficult to understand. So wherever possible try to make it as easy as possible for our clients to understand. So, if you’re looking for help with your existing IT infrastructure or creating one from scratch. Get in touch with us today on 0114 3540254.
Connect with us
Whether you know what kind of IT support you’re looking for or not, we are here to help. Don’t just take our word for it, why not check out our customer reviews here, or on Yell.com, Google and Trust Pilot.
Feel free to connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn where you can follow, like or share. Call us today on: 0114 3540254 or 01909 200107, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch here or try our CALLBACK request below.
We look forward to assisting you and your team.